Erectile dysfunction is when a man has persistent problems in achieving and\/or sustaining an erection. Erection dysfunction could make sexual activity impossible without treatment. Erection dysfunction may first emerge in a man as soon as 40 in accordance with the Massachusetts Male Aging Study on sexual dysfunction. Erection dysfunction refers particularly to difficulties attaining or maintaining an erection. Men with erection dysfunction often possess a healthful sexual libido, however, their bodies fail to react in the sexual experience by creating an erection. Signals of erection dysfunction include erections which are overly soft for sexual activity, erections that last only shortly, and an inability to attain erections.
Men who can't have or keep an erection at least 75% of the time which they try sex are believed to have erectile dysfunction. The proportion of men with erection dysfunction increases from 5% to 15% as age increases from 40 to 70 years. Approximately 50% of the men with diabetes mellitus experience erection dysfunction.
The following four causes might lead to ED by interfering with the flow of blood or nerve impulses through the body.
1. Lifestyle choices, like smoking, alcohol misuse, and obesity may impair blood circulation and lead to erection dysfunction. Smoking makes men with atherosclerosis much more susceptible to erection dysfunction. Men who exercise on a regular basis have a lesser risk of erection dysfunction.
2. Any type of body Operation causes temporary erection dysfunction that increases on its own after 6 to 15 years.
3. Many medications may cause or contribute to erection dysfunction, including certain blood pressure level drugs, antidepressants, and tranquilizers.
4. Psychological factors like stress & depression can be present in ten percent to 20% of men with erection dysfunction. These components could likewise make erection dysfunction worse in males whose sexual dysfunction comes from something physical.
5. Avid cyclists suffer more erection dysfunction than other athletes since the form of some bike seats causes pressure on the nerves which are vital to sexual arousal.
To diagnose erection dysfunction, the physician will ask questions regarding the signs and medical history. ED might be a danger signal of severe underlying illness. All men with erection dysfunction should be evaluated for coronary disease. Notably, this doesn't mean every man with erection dysfunction will develop heart problems, or that each man with heart problems has erection dysfunction, however, erection dysfunction patients should be knowledgeable as to the link. Frequently men with erection dysfunction are able to improve sexual function by making a few changes in lifestyle. In Allopathic as well as in Homeopathy science, cure & control of early ejaculation is not clear except counseling of the patients and use of VIAGRA (sildenafil citrate) , which have numerous side effects.
In Ayurveda science, herbal formulations for curing erectile dysfunction is clearly mentioned in ayurvedic books, scriptures & Granth. There are certain herbs & minerals such as Safed Musli, Ashwagandha, kaunch beej, Shilajit, Akarkara, Gokhru, Jaiphal, Salabmishri, salabpanja, Kesar, Ahiphena or Opium ( Purified and processed Papaver somniferum ) etc are being used from ancient times & was used by kings of the kingdom to control & cure of erectile dysfunction & early discharge or cure premature ejaculation. These are the natural herbs and contains no chemicals. The best part of this therapy is that there is no chance of side effect. These formulations should be in proper doses & Products must be approved by the department of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Zeeayurveda has formulated various products for the control of early discharge or premature ejaculation such as Zee Musli Premium, Zee King Premium, and Zee King Special ( For 50 + Men ) which have the main ingredient of Safed Musli, Ashwagandha, Kaunch Beej, Shilajit, Gokhru, Akarkara, Jaiphal Sigru etc.
Zeeayurveda is also providing FREE ONLINE CONSULTATION through qualified & well experienced Ayurvedic doctor. Anyone can consult at watsup ( 95017-14269 ) OR email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) OR telephonic conversation at 95017-14269.